"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Friday, 2 June 2017

MY YUMMIEST LONDON... : HEDONE, AN ENJOYMENT IN YOUR PLATE...

MY YUMMIEST LONDON... : 
HEDONE, AN ENJOYMENT IN YOUR PLATE...


If I would have to chose one restaurant in London it would be Hedone in Chiswick. I absolutely adore this restaurant I am lucky to go very regularly. It is a kind of "Tardis" for my taste buds : I go back to my childhood in one mouthful... With the artichoke consommé I am 8 years old again. With my delicate crispy caramel coated biscuits served with Plougastel strawberries I am 6 years old, etc... To finish with, they had amazing white burgundy wines as the owner is an expert white burgundy lovers (and he talks French. His wife is French and she served too)... Last time, I was about to discern some wild mushrooms bouquet for the 1st wine and the kerosene of my little aircraft for the second!!! Yes, a bliss.
I advise you to book the "comptoir"(the counter), if it is possible where you will be able to see the ballet of artists who will cook, compose, arrange the delicious dishes you will enjoy to their best. 




 

HEDONE
301-303 Chiswick High Road, 
Chiswick, London 
W4 4HH
Booking is essential!

No comments:

Post a Comment