"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Friday, 24 March 2017

MY YUMMIEST LONDON... : PORTOBELLO RISTORANTE PIZZERIA

MY YUMMIEST LONDON... 
PORTOBELLO RISTORANTE PIZZERIA


When it comes to pizza there are zillions of choices from the baddest to the average ones : too soggy, too plain, too white, etc! You may think that I sound pretentious but believe me, I have eaten a lot of pizza in Italy, Sicily or in France and here in London we have never found one that we really like... Until one day, when my good italien friends called to have a pizza in Notting Hill with us. It was their favorite restaurant for children. It is our children nowadays as well! Not for the pizza only but for their carne, their pisce, their lobster spaghetti, their panacotta, shall I continue ?






PORTOBELLO RISTORANTE PIZZERIA
7, Ladbroke Grove
London W11 3PA
020 7221 1373
Opens everyday from 12pm to 11.30pm
Just behind Notting Hill Gate tube station 

No comments:

Post a Comment