"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Friday, 13 January 2017

MY YUMMIEST LONDON...! : CHAIRS AND COFFEE, COFFEE ROASTERS

MY YUMMIEST LONDON...!
CHAIRS AND COFFEE
COFFEE ROASTERS

If you are looking for one of the best little espresso or incredible Latte in London, don't go further... As you know (here), good coffee is as important as good wine (in a way of course...) for me. I do like to be able to discern the multiple tastes this comforting beverage has in my mouth. You may not know but the beans you buy anywhere are roasted a few months ago! Even if it is a vacuum-packaging, the flavor of your coffee will be quite poor. I do like to buy my beans on Internet : I choose the country, the intensity and ta-daaah, it is roosted the day BEFORE my order arrived... And believe me, when you open the pack and you smell it, you are already in heaven! Try to do the same with the one roasted a few months ago, yeah, you name it, it smells nearly nothing!
So, in my quest of good coffee, I have found this coffee shop which roast the coffee a few days before I buy it. I have some every now and then to complete my internet collection of very good coffee.






CHAIRS AND COFFEE
Coffee roasters 
512 Fulham Road, 
London SW6 5NJ
Open every day till 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment