"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Sunday, 4 December 2016

MY YUMMIEST LONDON...! : OREE, THE FINEST BAGUETTE

MY YUMMIEST LONDON...!
OREE, THE FINEST BAGUETTE



There is something French people could not live without and it is far more precious than gold....it is bread and VERY good bread indeed. When I go to France, my first rdv is not with my friends but with my bakery... The smell of the shop in itself is a poem... Then, I am ready to see my friends...😇
To be fair, in London, apart Paul and sometimes "le pain quotidien", we never had a good baguette : crusty but mellow inside. Until, Orée arrived! Ah la la. Exquisite baguettes (Sourdough, poppy, sesame, rye), croissants to die for, brioches to die once more, etc...
It is near the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital so if by any chance, you have to visit someone, you'll have the best pâtisseries ever to bring...








OREE
277 Fulham Rd, 
London SW10 9NY 
Open everyday until 7pm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment