"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Wednesday, 9 November 2016

MY YUMMIEST LONDON : MALABAR, THE PERFECT BRUNCH WITH A KICK!

MY YUMMIEST LONDON 
MALABAR, THE PERFECT BRUNCH WITH A KICK!



In addition to the fact that this restaurant serves amazing typical food from the Kerala since 1983, (a distinctive preparation different from the others Indian cooking with the use of curry leaves, mustard seeds for a monkfish curry to die for if you wish to try...), it offers every Sunday the perfect brunch buffet for 14 pounds only! 
My children are fan and I cannot recount the number of time, I gave rendez-vous to my friends over this marvelous buffet.
We go to this place since 15 years now, we know all the very friendly staff and I can dearly recommend it !







MALABAR
27 Uxbridge Street
London W8 7TQ
Tube station : Notting hill gate
Phone: 020 7727 8800
Brunch every Sunday from 1pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment