"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Saturday, 26 November 2016

MY YUMMIEST LONDON...! : CHRISTCHURCH FISH AT SOUTH KENSINGTON FARMERS' MARKET

MY YUMMIEST LONDON...!
CHRISTCHURCH FISH AT SOUTH KENSINGTON FARMERS' MARKET



When I am not on week-end by the sea, I like to go to Bute Street's market which is no less one of the best food market in London. There, I am lucky to buy an amazing fish. In addition, it's my friend Bénédicte who is in charge of it. She sold the catch of a fisherman based in Dorset. His catch is a few hours old so the fish are so fresh they did not realize they are not in the sea anymore ;).
I advise you the crab (ready made) and the stunning Dover Sole. But you may prefer those cuties below! 😊








CHRISTCHURCH FISH AT SOUTH KENSINGTON FARMERS' MARKET
Every Saturday
Bute Street,
South Kensington
London SW7 3EX
From 9am to 2pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment