"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Friday, 23 September 2016

MY YUMMIEST LONDON - BAILEY AND SAGE GOURMET- EPICERIE

YUMMIEST LONDON 
BAILEY AND SAGE GOURMET - EPICERIE



As you know, I cry when I don't find my French yeast but I may fall in love very easily as well  for.... an épicerie! Ok, a grocery more like a delicatessen, a place for gourmets like me if you prefer with alllllllllll the best food France (but not only) can provide and especially ???? ta daaaaah! MY famous brown bread from Hedone... You know how I absolutely adore this restaurant which is for me, one of the best in London for amazing food and wine pairing...
In my opinion, Bailey and Sage is the "place to be" for the French people who are a little bit homesick. This place is definitely also for the people in love with French products or gourmets ones...
I must confess that I do go to this grocery nearly every day and I have to warn you as you may like me, be terribly hooked to this wonderful épicerie...





What would you expect ?
French churned raw butter,
Perfect Comté 24 months of age, or 18 months or 32...,
An Epoisse cheese to kill for...,
All the best French cheeses actually,
Hedone breads (white, rye and brown),
Fruits and vegetables from France like the Mirabelles from Nancy in season now...,
Organic salmon (at Waitrose's price !),
Just go and you will see!

BAILEY AND SAGE

PARSONS GREEN 
30-34, New Kings Road
SW6 4JT London


WIMBLEDON VILLAGE
60, High Street
SW19 5EE London


TURNHAM GREEN
33, Turnham Green
W4 1RG London


FULHAM ROAD
835, Fulham Road
SW6 5HQ London


No comments:

Post a Comment