"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Thursday, 29 September 2016

COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR : EMBRYOLISS LAIT-CREME CONCENTRE (MILK CREAM CONCENTRATE)

COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR : 
EMBRYOLISS LAIT-CREME CONCENTRE 
(MILK CREAM CONCENTRATE)


When I was 14, mother came to me with a cream, this cream was the Lait-Crème Concentré from Embryoliss, telling me that from now on, I have to regularly apply it morning and evening to look after the delicate skin of my face...
For the little story, I remember clearly using it with my friends after shaving our legs as well!
Many, many years after, I am still using this iconic cream but as my skin is more mature, I use it as a face mask and it gently and nicely sink into my skin.
Sometimes, when my children get irritations with their wet suits for example, they are saved by this protective cream and moments later are very happy as if nothing happened!
This rich moisturizing lotion which exists since the 50's is absolutely perfect with the change of season, the colder wind, etc...
Imagine how happy I was when I saw that Boots was selling it!
Soy protein based formula with aloe vera, Shea butter, etc...
Paraben free. Not tested on animals...







FIND IT:
Any Boots, Space NK
Amazon : here




No comments:

Post a Comment