"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Saturday, 27 August 2016

EASY GARLIC BREAD (PAIN A L'AIL FACILE)

EASY GARLIC BREAD

The first time I ate garlic bread was during my first party in London at the stable I used to ride when I arrived in the British capital. Everyone was rushing to the strange bread which looked for me quite industrial!!! I obviously took one to follow the crowd and..... I was pleasantly surprised as it was very good indeed! I asked for the recipe but they had bought it. But a Swedish groom send it to me a few days later. Nevertheless to say that it was a hit among my French friends... Do not hesitate to double or triple the recipe...


Wine pairing : Vinsobres (Red) from the Rhone Valley.




EASY GARLIC BREAD
A quick glance in your kitchen...

In your fridge
Butter
Parsley
Lime

In your cupboard
Garlic
Part-baked baguette

EASY GARLIC BREAD
For 1 baguette


60g 2,11 oz of soft butter
1 generous tbsp of finely chopped parsley
2 crushed garlic cloves 
1 part-baked brown or white baguette 


Preheat your oven to 200° C.
In a bowl, mix the garlic with the butter and the parsley.
Slice the baguette but be careful not all the way through!
Spread the garlic mixture between the slices.
Bake for 15 minutes.



PAIN A L'AIL FACILE 

Pour 1 baguette 
60g de beurre mou
1 CAS de persil finement haché
2 gousses d’ail hachées
1 baguette précuite

Préchauffez votre four à 200° C.
Dans un bol, mélangez l’ail avec le beurre et le persil.
Faites des entailles dans la baguette tous les 3 cm en ne coupant pas entièrement les tranches !
Disposez la mixture dans chaque entaille.
Enfournez pour 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment