"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Thursday, 23 June 2016

PINEAPPLE, BLACKCURRANTS AND BLACK PEPPER FRUIT SALAD (Salade d'ananas, cassis et poivre noir)

PINEAPPLE, BLACKCURRANTS AND BLACK PEPPER FRUIT SALAD
(Salade d'ananas, cassis et poivre noir)


As you know, I love fruit salads (but who does not like fruit salads)? But to be fair there is nothing more boring than a fruit salad... So I had to twist them completely and I am quite happy with the result actually... Remember my kiwi with ginger (here), my pineapple with basil (here), my melon with Ouzo (here) or my citrus with coconut milk (here)? So I kept the pineapple with the black pepper association and put some blackcurrants with golden syrup. Ho la la... Maybe a new classic at your table, who knows ?


Wine pairing : Vouvray (White) from the Loire Valley.







PINEAPPLE, BLACKCURRANTS AND BLACK PEPPER FRUIT SALAD
A quick glance in your kitchen...

In your fridge
Blackcurrants
Pineapple

In your cupboard
Golden syrup
Black pepper

PINEAPPLE, BLACKCURRANTS AND BLACK PEPPER FRUIT SALAD
Serves 4

1 large pineapple (diced) 
250g 8,81 oz of fresh blackcurrants 
4 generous tbsp of golden syrup 
1 tsp of ground black pepper

Mix all the ingredients together.
Set aside in the frigde.


Salade d'ananas, cassis et poivre noir

Pour 4 personnes 
1 large ananas frais coupé en morceaux
250g de cassis
4 généreuses cas de golden syrup (ou sirop d’érable ou miel)
1 CC de poivre noir fraichement moulu

Mélangez bien tous les ingrédients ensemble.
Réservez au frais avant de servir.

No comments:

Post a Comment