"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Monday, 25 April 2016

COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR - DAILY CREAM USE AS A FACE MASK FOR VERY DRY SKIN (AESOP)

COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR
DAILY CREAM USE AS A FACE MASK FOR VERY DRY SKIN
(AESOP)


My face is very dry and pale so I need a face mask many times a week. When I arrived in London, strangely, I had trouble finding some. The only ones I could find were for oily skin or derived from clay, the absolute antithesis for my skin! So I used my rich daily cream as a mask instead...
Yes, between you and I, I am convinced that the face mask's components are more or less the same as a daily cream...
I have discovered Aesop products and especially the Camellia Nut hydrating cream through the beauty kit flight offered by a very well known company... 
It worked so well during the 12 hours flight that I bought it afterwards...
It was obvious then, to use it as a mask like all my other daily cream... 
And I do ever since...


If you have dry and sensitive skin, it will be a wonder for you...  
First, it smells divine and secondly, it has an absolute smooth texture your skin will sink in... 
It provides an anti-oxydant and will richly nourish your skin without clogging it! 
Obviously, you can use it as a daily cream only, your skin will never feel parched anymore!

Product composition : Chamomile bud, Sandalwood, Rosemary leaf, cold pressed Aloe, Macadamia nut, camellia nut, coconut, cacao...

FIND ME :
Any Space NK
Net : Aesop : CLICK HERE


he

No comments:

Post a Comment