"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Saturday, 7 November 2015

HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BREWED COFFEE (YOU WILL EVER TASTE...)

HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BREWED COFFEE 
(YOU WILL EVER TASTE...)


 
I don't like plonk wine. I hate it.
I like a very good wine. A grand cru if possible.
I will only have one glass.
But what a glass !...
An enchantment in my mouth where I will be able to discover the lemon, blackberry, sometimes vetyver. Mushrooms maybe with apricot...
I don't like plonk coffee.
Either.
I like a very good coffee.
As for the wine, I want an enchantment in my mouth.
I want to taste licorice, blackcurrant, chocolate, spice, etc, etc...
But first of all you need the adequate tools.
Just a couple of things, simple ones you will be able to buy easily anywhere'.
Then you will need some proper beans but we'll talk about that next time...

A manual grinder
I have the Peugeot Brazilia.
It's beautiful, strong and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee to your nose will transport you...

An electronic balance
To weigh your beans.

The beans
We will travel the world to find the best ...

A French press also knows as press pot or cafetiere 
Mine is a Bodum Chambord (but they are many others...).

Everything is very simple afterwards.
Just follow (or download) the easy steps bellow.


Copyright : Has been coffee


2 comments: