"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Sunday, 4 October 2015

KIR BRETON

KIR BRETON


Ah Kir Breton... Breton for Brittany of course !!! You know my love for Brittany... It is where my nounou (when I was a little girl) came from, this is where my Charles de Gaulle Aircraft carrier had been built...(See the amazing video on my other blog here). I cherish anything from this magnificent part of France. A kir Breton is a little bit like a Kir Royal but with Cider (from Brittany of course!!!). Try to buy a very good cider like a farm one and I am sure that from the first sip, this Kir Breton will become a classic with your guests...
Enjoy with moderation of course...


Amuse-bouches idea : click here





KIR BRETON
A quick glance in your kitchen...

In your fridge
Brittany cider

In your cupboard
Crème de cassis

KIR BRETON
Serves 1

15ml 0,5 oz of crème de cassis (or any other fruity crème
Brittany cider
 
Pour the crème de cassis into a champagne flute for example.
Top with Brittany cider.
Serve immediately. 


Kir breton 

Pour 1 personne
15ml de Crème de cassis (ou autre)
Cidre breton fermier

Déposer la Crème de cassis dans un verre.
Compléter avec le cidre.
Servir bien frais.


No comments:

Post a Comment