"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" LdV

Saturday, 21 March 2015

TERIYAKI CHICKEN WRAPS

TERIYAKI CHICKEN WRAPS

One day, I began to cook my chicken for a teriyaki when I realized that I did not have enough of it for a main meal...Aaaargh, what could I do ?? Supermarkets were closed. I did not fancy a salad with it, I could not see the teriyaki chicken in a baguette for a sandwich...I had some left wraps from a previous lunch so I would done a teriyaki wraps then.. !!Everyone was happy and THOUGHT that actually, I prepared this recipe on purpose... Of course, I did...;)

Wine pairing : Sancerre (Rosé) from the Loire Valley.




TERIYAKI CHICKEN WRAPS
A quick glance in your kitchen...

In your fridge
Chicken breast
Ginger
Avocado
Yogurt
Parsley
Cherry tomatoes
Spinach

In your cupboard
Wrap tortilla
Soya sauce
Garlic
Brown caster sugar

TERIYAKI CHICKEN WRAPS
Serves 1
1 seeded wrap tortilla
1 chicken breast (cubed)
3 tbsp of soya sauce
Half a garlic clove (crushed)
1 cm of fresh grated ginger
1 tbsp of brown caster sugar
1 little avocado ass (cubed)
2 tbsp of yogurt (Activia for me)
A few leaves of flat parsley finely chopped
3 cherry tomatoes cut in half
A few leaves of spinach

Preheat the oven to 180.
In a pan, brown the chicken with the garlic in a little bit of olive oil for 2 minutes.
Add the soya, the ginger and the sugar all over the chicken.
Cook for a further 6 minutes, returning the chicken halfway.
Meanwhile, dispose the tortilla in the oven for 1 minute.
Once reheat, spread the yogurt on the tortilla with the parsley.
Add the avocado, spinach, tomatoes and chicken.
Roll and closed the tortilla.
Enjoy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment